David Shippey

1935 Sunset Lane UNIT Lot 1 Lutz Florida | Home for Sale

To schedule a showing of 1935 Sunset Lane UNIT Lot 1, Lutz, Florida, Call David Shippey at 863-521-4517 TODAY!

$1,189,999 | 4 beds | 3 full baths | N/A half baths | 3,124 sqft

$1,189,999 No Recent Price Change
1935 Sunset Lane UNIT Lot 1
Lutz, FL 33549
  • 4Beds
  • 3.00Total Baths
  • 3 Full, 0 HalfBaths
  • 3,124SqFt
  • 2025Year Built
  • 1.02Acres
  • MLS# T3528510
  • Residential
  • SingleFamilyResidence
  • Active

• Approx Time on Market3 months, 29 days
  • Area33549 - Lutz
  • CountyHillsborough
  • Subdivision Sunset Estates

Overview

Under Construction. Sunset Estates: Discover Luxurious Modern Farmhouse Living in Lutz, FloridaSmall-town charm with big city amenities at your fingertips. Nestled in the heart of Lutz, Sunset Estates is an exclusive new construction project by Mobley Homes. This exclusive gated community features only 8 homesites, each sprawling over an acre, providing unparalleled privacy and space in a tranquil setting. Among the exquisite homes available is The Carrington I, a testament to refined living and timeless design.The Carrington I: A Masterpiece of Modern Farmhouse ArchitectureAs you approach The Carrington I, the farmhouse architecture immediately captivates you. The exterior boasts a classic board and batten finish with mixed materials, setting the tone for the elegance and sophistication found within. This home is designed to impress, with each room thoughtfully crafted to flow seamlessly from one to the next.Interior Elegance and Open-Concept LivingStep In your open-concept living space, where laughter and conversation flow as freely as the natural light that fills your home. The huge family room, featuring 12-foot tray ceilings, creates a sense of grandeur and space. The open floor plan is a central feature, with the kitchen island opening up to the expansive living area, making it the perfect spot for gatherings and entertaining.Gourmet Chef's KitchenThe chefs kitchen is a highlight of The Carrington I. Equipped with premium stainless steel appliances, including a double wall oven, and adorned with quartz countertops, this kitchen is both functional and beautiful. The 42-inch soft-close cabinets, crowned with molding, offer ample storage.Luxurious Bedrooms and Versatile SpacesThe Carrington I features a split bedroom plan, providing privacy and convenience. Four spacious bedrooms, plus a den that can serve as a fifth bedroom, ensure there is plenty of room for family and guests. The luxury wide plank waterproof laminate floors add warmth and durability to the home, and large baseboards throughout enhance its refined look.Exceptional Finishing TouchesEvery detail in The Carrington I is designed with luxury in mind. From the 3-car garage to the entry pavers, every element has been carefully selected to create a home that is as beautiful as it is functional. The 8-foot interior doors and large baseboards add to the home's upscale feel, ensuring every inch exudes quality and craftsmanship.A Community Like No OtherSunset Estates offers more than just beautiful homes; it provides a lifestyle. The community is set on a cul-de-sac street with a picturesque rain runoff stream, enhancing the serene environment. Its prime location offers easy access to major highways, making commuting a breeze, and is close to a variety of shopping, dining, and entertainment options.Experience the Best of Both WorldsSunset Estates is where small-town charm meets modern luxury. It's a place where you can enjoy the peace and quiet of a rural setting without sacrificing the convenience of urban amenities. With five different floorplans available, including The Carrington I, theres a home for every lifestyle and preference.Join the Sunset Estates CommunityDont miss the opportunity to be part of this exclusive enclave. Contact us today to learn more about available homesites and discover how Sunset Estates can turn your dream home into a reality.

Agriculture / Farm

Grazing Permits Blm:  ,No,

Grazing Permits Forest Service:  ,No,

Grazing Permits Private:  ,No,

Horse:  No

Association Fees / Info

Community Features:  StreetLights

Pets Allowed:  CatsOK, DogsOK

Senior Community:  No

Hoa Frequency Rate:  350

Association:  Yes

Hoa Fees Frequency:  Monthly

Bathroom Info

Total Baths:  3.00

Fullbaths:  3

Building Info

Roof:  Shingle

Builder:  Mobley

Building Area Source:  Builder

Buyer Compensation

Exterior Features

Style:  Other

Patio:  Covered

Pool Private:  No

Exterior Features:  SprinklerIrrigation, StormSecurityShutters

Fees / Restrictions

Financial

Original Price:  $1,189,999

Garage / Parking

Open Parking:  No

Attached Garage:  Yes

Garage:  Yes

Carport:  No

Green / Env Info

Irrigation Water Rights:  ,No,

Interior Features

Fireplace:  No

Floors:  Carpet, Tile, Vinyl

Levels:  One

Spa:  No

Laundry Features:  Other

Interior Features:  HighCeilings, LivingDiningRoom, Other, SplitBedrooms

Appliances:  Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range, Refrigerator

Lot Info

Direction Remarks:  From 41, head East On Sunset lane to home.

Lot Size Units:  Acres

Lot Size Acres:  1.02

Lot Sqft:  43,560

Vegetation:  Oak

Lot Desc:  RuralLot, Landscaped

Misc

Builder Model:  Carrington I

Other

Equipment:  IrrigationEquipment

Special Conditions:  None

Other Rooms Info

Basement:  No

Property Info

Habitable Residence:  ,No,

Class Type:  SingleFamilyResidence

Property Sub Type:  SingleFamilyResidence

Property Condition:  UnderConstruction

Property Attached:  No

New Construction:  Yes

Construction Materials:  Block

Stories:  1

Mobile Home Remains:  ,No,

Foundation:  Slab

Home Warranty:  ,No,

Human Modified:  Yes

Room Info

Total Rooms:  3

Sqft Info

Sqft:  3,124

Bulding Area Sqft:  4,125

Living Area Units:  SquareFeet

Living Area Source:  Builder

Tax Info

Tax Year:  2,023

Tax Lot:  1

Tax Legal Description:  E 1/2 OF NE 1/4 OF NE 1/4 LESS PLATTED PORTION TIMBERLAN SUBDIVISION AND TIMBERLAN 2

Tax Block:  1

Unit Info

Rent Controlled:  No

Unit:  Lot 1

Utilities / Hvac

Electric On Property:  ,No,

Heating:  HeatPump

Water Source:  None

Sewer:  SepticTank

Cool System:  CentralAir

Cooling:  Yes

Heating:  Yes

Utilities:  CableAvailable, HighSpeedInternetAvailable, SewerConnected, WaterNotAvailable

Waterfront / Water

Waterfront:  No

View:  Yes

View:  TreesWoods

Directions

From 41, head East On Sunset lane to home.

This listing courtesy of Re/max Premier Group 

Mortgage Calculator

%
$
%
Dollars per $1000
$
Approximate Monthly Payment 0.0
On davidshippey.com since Wed, May 22nd 2024
No Property History recorded for this listing.

Broker Reciprocity The information being provided by © 2024 My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS is for the consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumer may be interested in purchasing. Any information relating to real estate for sale referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. XCELLENCE REALTY, INC is not a Multiple Listing Service (MLS), nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of XCELLENCE REALTY, INC, a broker participant of My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site. MLS IDX data last updated on 09-21-2024 9:28 AM EST.

Any images related to data from the MLS is the sole property of the MLS and not the responsibility of the owner of this website.

This real estate website and IDX data is hosted by Dynamic IDX, LLC (843.637.2411)

If you have any questions on 1935 Sunset Lane UNIT Lot 1, Lutz, Florida, please call David Shippey at 863-521-4517.

MLS# T3528510 located at 1935 Sunset Lane UNIT Lot 1, Lutz, Florida is brought to you by David Shippey REALTOR®

1935 Sunset Lane UNIT Lot 1, Lutz, Florida has 4 Beds, 3 Full Bath, and 0 Half Bath.
The MLS Number for 1935 Sunset Lane UNIT Lot 1, Lutz, Florida is T3528510.
The price for 1935 Sunset Lane UNIT Lot 1, Lutz, Florida is $1,189,999.
The status of 1935 Sunset Lane UNIT Lot 1, Lutz, Florida is Active.
The subdivision of 1935 Sunset Lane UNIT Lot 1, Lutz, Florida is Sunset Estates.
The home located at 1935 Sunset Lane UNIT Lot 1, Lutz, Florida was built in 2024.

Related Searches:  Chain of Lakes Winter Haven Florida