David Shippey

5115 Tobermory Way Bradenton Florida | Home for Sale

To schedule a showing of 5115 Tobermory Way, Bradenton, Florida, Call David Shippey at 863-521-4517 TODAY!

$550,000 | 2 beds | 2 full baths | N/A half baths | 1,908 sqft

$550,000 Reduced -$10,000
5115 Tobermory Way
Bradenton, FL 34211
  • 2Beds
  • 2.00Total Baths
  • 2 Full, 0 HalfBaths
  • 1,908SqFt
  • 2020Year Built
  • 0.18Acres
  • MLS# T3550643
  • Residential
  • SingleFamilyResidence
  • Active

• Approx Time on Market29 days
  • Area34211 - Bradenton/lakewood Ranch Area
  • CountyManatee
  • Subdivision Rosedale Add Ph I

Overview

Welcome to 5115 Tobermory Way, a residence of exceptional elegance nestled within the distinguished Rosedale Golf and Country Club. This pristine, nearly-new home spans 1,908 square feet of thoughtfully crafted living space, offering versatile configurations of either three bedrooms and two bathrooms or two bedrooms and two bathrooms with a refined den or office. The heart of the home is a gourmet kitchen, featuring a generous island with a bar that seamlessly blends style and functionality, ideal for hosting and everyday dining. The master suite is a sanctuary of luxury, complete with a spacious walk-in closet. Modern amenities include like-new carpeting and a sleek, coated garage floor that enhances the two-car garage. Relax in the serene screened-in patio with unobstructed views of lush conservation areas, and enjoy the added convenience of a washer and dryer along with an energy-efficient tankless hot water heater. Residents of this community enjoy access to world-class amenities such as clay tennis courts, a new expansive gym, a sparkling swimming pool, and premier golf facilities. With impeccable landscaping throughout the neighborhood, security guards at both entrances, and a delightful on-site restaurant, this home epitomizes a secure and healthy lifestyle, all just 5 minutes from I-75.

Agriculture / Farm

Grazing Permits Blm:  ,No,

Grazing Permits Forest Service:  ,No,

Grazing Permits Private:  ,No,

Horse:  No

Association Fees / Info

Community Features:  Fitness, Golf, GolfCartsOK, Pool, StreetLights

Pets Allowed:  Yes

Senior Community:  Yes

Hoa Frequency Rate:  321.67

Association:  Yes

Association Amenities:  Clubhouse, FitnessCenter, GolfCourse, Pool, TennisCourts, Trails, CableTV

Hoa Fees Frequency:  Monthly

Association Fee Includes:  AssociationManagement, CableTV, Internet, MaintenanceGrounds, Pools, RecreationFacilities, RoadMaintenance, Security

Bathroom Info

Total Baths:  2.00

Fullbaths:  2

Building Info

Roof:  Tile

Building Area Source:  PublicRecords

Buyer Compensation

Exterior Features

Pool Features:  Association, Community

Patio:  Balcony

Pool Private:  No

Exterior Features:  Balcony, Lighting, RainGutters, StormSecurityShutters, TennisCourts

Fees / Restrictions

Financial

Original Price:  $560,000

Disclosures:  HOADisclosure,Other,CovenantsRestrictionsDisclosur

Garage / Parking

Open Parking:  No

Attached Garage:  Yes

Garage:  Yes

Carport:  No

Green / Env Info

Irrigation Water Rights:  ,No,

Green Water Conservation:  WaterRecycling

Interior Features

Fireplace:  No

Floors:  Carpet, CeramicTile

Levels:  One

Spa:  No

Laundry Features:  Other

Interior Features:  BuiltinFeatures, CrownMolding, OpenFloorplan, WoodCabinets

Appliances:  Dryer, Dishwasher, Disposal, GasWaterHeater, IceMaker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, TanklessWaterHeater, Washer

Lot Info

Direction Remarks:  To get to 5115 Tobermory Way, Bradenton, FL 34211 from a nearby major intersection, such as the intersection of University Parkway and I-75, follow these directions:Head East on University Parkway from the intersection with I-75.Continue on University Parkway for approximately 2.5 miles.Turn right onto Lakewood Ranch Boulevard.Continue on Lakewood Ranch Boulevard for about 1.5 miles.Turn left onto Rosedale Drive.Follow Rosedale Drive for about 0.5 miles.Turn right onto Tobermory Way.5115 Tobermory Way will be on your right.

Lot Size Units:  Acres

Lot Size Acres:  0.18

Lot Sqft:  7,719

Misc

Other

Special Conditions:  None

Other Rooms Info

Basement:  No

Property Info

Habitable Residence:  ,No,

Section:  07

Class Type:  SingleFamilyResidence

Property Sub Type:  SingleFamilyResidence

Property Attached:  No

New Construction:  No

Construction Materials:  Concrete

Stories:  1

Mobile Home Remains:  ,No,

Foundation:  Slab

Home Warranty:  ,No,

Human Modified:  Yes

Room Info

Total Rooms:  7

Sqft Info

Sqft:  1,908

Bulding Area Sqft:  2,696

Living Area Units:  SquareFeet

Living Area Source:  PublicRecords

Tax Info

Tax Year:  2,023

Tax Lot:  10

Tax Legal Description:  LOT 10 ROSEDALE ADDITION PHASE I PI#5794.1850/9

Tax Annual Amount:  4080.95

Unit Info

Rent Controlled:  No

Utilities / Hvac

Electric On Property:  ,No,

Heating:  Central

Water Source:  Public

Sewer:  PublicSewer

Cool System:  CentralAir

Cooling:  Yes

Heating:  Yes

Utilities:  CableConnected, FiberOpticAvailable, NaturalGasConnected, PhoneAvailable, WaterConnected

Waterfront / Water

Waterfront:  No

View:  Yes

View:  GolfCourse, Garden

Directions

To get to 5115 Tobermory Way, Bradenton, FL 34211 from a nearby major intersection, such as the intersection of University Parkway and I-75, follow these directions:Head East on University Parkway from the intersection with I-75.Continue on University Parkway for approximately 2.5 miles.Turn right onto Lakewood Ranch Boulevard.Continue on Lakewood Ranch Boulevard for about 1.5 miles.Turn left onto Rosedale Drive.Follow Rosedale Drive for about 0.5 miles.Turn right onto Tobermory Way.5115 Tobermory Way will be on your right.

This listing courtesy of Exp Realty Llc 

Mortgage Calculator

%
$
%
Dollars per $1000
$
Approximate Monthly Payment 0.0
Price & Status History (on davidshippey.com since Thu, Aug 22nd 2024)
  • Original Price: $560,000
  • Current Price: $550,000
  • Price Reduced: $10,000
Date ChangedFromTo
09/19/2024$560,000 $550,000 Reduced by $10,000

Broker Reciprocity The information being provided by © 2024 My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS is for the consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumer may be interested in purchasing. Any information relating to real estate for sale referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. XCELLENCE REALTY, INC is not a Multiple Listing Service (MLS), nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of XCELLENCE REALTY, INC, a broker participant of My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site. MLS IDX data last updated on 09-21-2024 2:02 AM EST.

Any images related to data from the MLS is the sole property of the MLS and not the responsibility of the owner of this website.

This real estate website and IDX data is hosted by Dynamic IDX, LLC (843.637.2411)

If you have any questions on 5115 Tobermory Way, Bradenton, Florida, please call David Shippey at 863-521-4517.

MLS# T3550643 located at 5115 Tobermory Way, Bradenton, Florida is brought to you by David Shippey REALTOR®

5115 Tobermory Way, Bradenton, Florida has 2 Beds, 2 Full Bath, and 0 Half Bath.
The MLS Number for 5115 Tobermory Way, Bradenton, Florida is T3550643.
The price for 5115 Tobermory Way, Bradenton, Florida is $550,000.
The status of 5115 Tobermory Way, Bradenton, Florida is Active.
The subdivision of 5115 Tobermory Way, Bradenton, Florida is Rosedale Add Ph I.
The home located at 5115 Tobermory Way, Bradenton, Florida was built in 2024.

Related Searches:  Chain of Lakes Winter Haven Florida